Honda Alpinestars Andes V2 Drystar® Pants
• 600D Polyester main fabric with PU coating.
• 100% Waterproof and breathable Drystar® construction with waterproof lining.
• Removable thermal liner.
• Dynamic® stretch panels around crotch and back of knees.
• Pre-curved 3D knee construction.
• Accordion knee stretch panel inserts to further improve fit and feel.
• Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified knee protectors.
• Hip pad compartments.
• Highly abrasion and tear resistant printed texture TPU panels over critical knee areas.
• Integrated high visibility reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Adjustable and removable braces connect to waist.
• Dual waist adjustment pull tabs.
• Large zippered air intakes.
• 2 large zippered front thigh pockets.
Designed using Alpinestars DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Pant is versatile with 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability.
With added CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes DRYSTAR® Jacket.
STANDARD PARTS DELIVERY
For all parts & accessiories orders not purchased with a new machine, we offer a next working day service (if ordered Mon-Fri, stock permitting) Please note: Saturday & Sunday do not count as working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday (or Tuesday if a Bank Holiday). There will be a charge of £7.95 these orders will be dispatched out on 48 hour trackable Parcelforce service.
OFFSHORE UK & REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
If you're ordering to a offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch via email after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
COLLECTION IN STORE
If you wish to pay us a visit you can collect the machine from our Harleston dealership at Lings Corner, Mendham Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9DW. Please speak to a member of our team to arrange a time and date for the collection.
MOTORCYCLE & SCOOTER BIKE DELIVERY
For all Motorcycle both On & Off Road and Scooters our own delivery vehicles are used with a trained member of the Lings team. They will do a careful product handover ensuring you fully understand the products controls, safety and accompanying paperwork. When purchasing your new machine from Lings you can arrange with our sales executives to organise the delivery to either your home or work address once your machine is ready. We deliver between Monday and Friday and our delivery drivers are fully trained to carry out a full hand over of your new machine, complete all relevant paperwork and collect your part exchange if necessary.
All New and Used Motorcycles & Scooters will be charged as per price guide below:
Zone 1 - £150
Zones 2, 3 & 4 - £100
Zones 5, & 6 - £75
Zone 7 - £50