Honda Alpinestars SMX-2 Air Carbon V2 Glove
• Strong and supple leather used for the palm andknuckle construction for superior durability.
• Synthetic leather finger fourchettes for enhancedcomfort and feel.
• Synthetic leather reinforcements on the palm andouter hand landing zones provide maximum abrasionresistance in key impact zones.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip on index finger andthumb for use of touch screen devices.
• Ergonomically profiled carbon fiber knuckle providesexceptional impact and abrasion protection.
• Cuff and thumb are padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
• TPR details on fingers and backhand.
• Ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool when riding.
• Pre-curved finger construction and Silicone finger grips.
• Wide Velcro® wrist closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
Featuring an evolutionary innovative design and new material construction to enable it to achieve the highest CE certification standards.
The SMX-2 Air Carbon V2 Glove features carbon knuckle guards, a technical 3D mesh and leather main shell construction to provide excellent levels of protection and cooling airflow for those hot summer days cutting through the downtown traffic.
|Material||Leather and Textile|
STANDARD PARTS DELIVERY
For all parts & accessiories orders not purchased with a new machine, we offer a next working day service (if ordered Mon-Fri, stock permitting) Please note: Saturday & Sunday do not count as working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday (or Tuesday if a Bank Holiday). There will be a charge of £7.95 these orders will be dispatched out on 48 hour trackable Parcelforce service.
OFFSHORE UK & REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
If you're ordering to a offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch via email after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
COLLECTION IN STORE
If you wish to pay us a visit you can collect the machine from our Harleston dealership at Lings Corner, Mendham Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9DW. Please speak to a member of our team to arrange a time and date for the collection.
MOTORCYCLE & SCOOTER BIKE DELIVERY
For all Motorcycle both On & Off Road and Scooters our own delivery vehicles are used with a trained member of the Lings team. They will do a careful product handover ensuring you fully understand the products controls, safety and accompanying paperwork. When purchasing your new machine from Lings you can arrange with our sales executives to organise the delivery to either your home or work address once your machine is ready. We deliver between Monday and Friday and our delivery drivers are fully trained to carry out a full hand over of your new machine, complete all relevant paperwork and collect your part exchange if necessary.
All New and Used Motorcycles & Scooters will be charged as per price guide below:
Zone 1 - £150
Zones 2, 3 & 4 - £100
Zones 5, & 6 - £75
Zone 7 - £50